At BEYOND MARINA, we strive to ensure that your equipment arrives in perfect condition. However, if you have any problems with your purchase, we have implemented the following warranty and return policy to provide you with a satisfactory solution.
All BEYOND MARINA inflatable stand-up paddleboards are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
All BEYOND MARINA inflatable kayaks are covered by a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
AIR DOCK WARRANTY
All BEYOND MARINA inflatable floating docks are covered by a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
INFLATABLE GYMNASTICS MAT WARRANTY
All BEYOND MARINA inflatable gymnastics mats are backed by a 45-day money back guarantee and a 1-year product warranty.
INFLATABLE HOT SPA WARRANTY
All BEYOND MARINA inflatable hot spas are covered by a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
In addition, all BEYOND MARINA accessories are warranted for 2 years from the date of purchase.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BEYOND MARINA's warranty only covers items purchased directly from BEYOND MARINA and BEYOND MARINA is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of a warranty claim.
- Warranty remains with the original purchaser and cannot be transferred in the event of a gift or sale of BEYOND MARINA items.
- 3 Days Free Return: If your item is found to be missing parts, damaged, or defective within 3 days of delivery, we will promptly replace the item or its parts at no additional cost to you. To initiate a claim for damage in transit, please reach out to our customer support team. We will promptly assess the situation and expedite the evaluation of your claim. Typically, this process takes up to 7 days to complete. If your claim is approved, we will provide you with the necessary instructions for the next steps.In the event of a return, please be sure to return the original item before we can ship the replacement. To facilitate the return process, BEYOND MARINA will cover the return shipping costs by providing shipping labels or refunding the shipping costs with a valid shipping receipt. Once we receive and verify your return, we will initiate the replacement process as quickly as possible.
- Please note that ALL RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ARE SUBJECT TO A NON-REFUNDABLE SHIPPING FEE after 3 days of receipt. We recommend using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for higher priced items. While we cannot guarantee the receipt of returned items due to third-party involvement in the shipping process, we will make every effort to ensure a smooth return process.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee: At BEYOND MARINA, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That is why we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied within 30 days of delivery, you may request an exchange or return the product for a full refund. Please note that after 30 days from the date of delivery, we can no longer accept refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind. service or purchasing shipping insurance for higher priced items. While we cannot guarantee the receipt of returned items due to third-party involvement in the shipping process, we will make every effort to ensure a smooth return process.
- Although our warranty is very comprehensive, we do have some exclusions:
General wear and tear.
- Damage caused by misuse or neglect of the item.
- Damage caused by use exceeding the maximum user weight.
- Damage caused by inadequate packaging during transportation of the item.
- Damage caused by the use of solvents and glues.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship by the manufacturer.
- Any claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- Boards purchased from non-authorized BEYOND MARINA dealers.
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any material or object (rocks, docks, other boards, etc.).
- Damage or defects caused by improper use.
- Damage or defects caused by buckling, also known as denting.
- Damage or defects caused by improper storage at temperatures above 90℉ and below 32℉.
- Damage or delamination caused by overheating due to exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake bottom.
- Damage or defects caused by storing the board in closed, damp conditions (e.g. wet board bag).
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact.
- Products used in rental, commercial or instructional environments.
- Should any modification, change or alteration be made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by BEYOND MARINA, all coverage under the warranty will be void.
- Any repaired or replaced products will be covered for the remainder of the warranty period, starting from the original date of receipt.
- All warranty returns must be sent to us within 30 days of receiving the returns authorization.